Saturday, September 29, 2007

Veggie!

i just thought that maybe the reason ive been sleeping in is cuz i've been growing! I sure hope so. I'm REALLY short. also I realized I've been talking about Human Rights and not Animal Rights. But i mean really,
If we cant Save ourselves how are we gonna save a totally different species? If you believe that you may leave now and feel content about killing animals.
If yoy have gotten this far that means that you probably love animals! Go veggie! Actually dont go entirely veggie at the beginning slowly become veggie or else you get sick. Not enough Protein and all. But eat Tofu! Everyone says it tastes gross but actually its really good. Also its hard to go veggie when you dont have a reason. I talk from Experience. Also I still eat Lamb. I know its sick. How can I eat the little sheep running happily in the green fields. But I dont eat Birds. I raised chickens, turkeys,and pheasants. And named them all, they all had personalities. I raised CorkScrew with an EyeDropper because he couldnt eat. But Now he grew big and strong! (well at least big for a pheasant) Also Michelle was his riend she was a red chicken. Her mom got eaten so me and emmy raised her! She was so much bigger than CorkScrew but followed him around EVERYWHERE! She seemed to think he was her mommy. Also CorkScrew was really Fast (all pheasants are but he was really fast) and like Michelle would try as hard as she could to follow him but never quite made it. (chickens arent the fastest creatures in the world.) And Ducks have a sence of humor. (I know I spelt that wrong) Also if you think
G-d Created animals for people to eat. You are wrong. He/She created animals so that we could care for them and LUV them! (Anyone who has a pet will agree with me. They don't deserve to be stuck on a platter.)

No comments: