Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pets-Cats

When I was little around two I would sit in my high-chair and look out the window. At that time we had six cats and they were indoor outdoor cats. But we still left a little bit of cat food out for them. Then the little cat would come up and eat their food and then walk away. I could see all of this from my spot in the high-chair. Eventually I would say " luk is a babby cat!" My parents thought I was just playing around. And then they saw him. He was a starved little tabby only a month or so old. We took him in and kept him. And we named him Baby Cat. And whenall of out old cats (yep, all six of them) eventually died we thought that Baby Cat might appreciate a little cat friend I was probably five or six at that point. So we got Nadia from the Humane Society. Nadia is a tourtous shell calico and very pretty. She is also a little.... exuberant and as my dad would say foul. She also ate fowl. We have dead birds in our yard all the time. She has three bells on her collar, all they did is make her slinkier. So the Humane Society said that because nobody wanted her they would kill her. She's an affectionate cat but she will scratch you, and if she doesn't get her way not-so-lightly nibble on your hand. BabyCat is like three/four pounds over weight and Nadia is very slim if not a little under weight. We also had leather couches. Did I mention Nadia isn't de-clawed? The reason of this is because Baby Cat and another cat named SugarPlum get in fights. They are both very large neutered males. Its the names that put you off. SugarPlum sounds like a ballerina and Baby Cat sounds like a cute little kitten. Here are some Pictures: One is of Nadia in my sisters room. She has a good camouflage. The other is Baby Cat yowling into the camera. And the horse thing is that there are many different ways to put on a bridle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ummmm... its nice i guess i didnt really see anything on it but the front page looks good .:)