Friday, September 7, 2007

life in general...

if you read this its amazing. your lucky to be alive. if you have read any of my old ones you can probably figure out that they are all like this one. boring stupid and boring. this blog is about my life. can you tell?
So apart from the depressing parts my life is good. yesterday we went to a party and we caught a live cicada and it walked on our hands. wuz cool.
My dad wont let me say my age so I will generalize. I am much older than 5+5 and not much younger than 20-5. If you can do the math. I suck at it. I'm bored someone IM me. oh yeay the thing about horses is.... they have 4 legs. in fact i bet you guys could care less about the horses. I mean this was supposed to be about my passionate love for SeaBiscuit but its not working out. I used to keep a diary but my hand hurt after a while and I ran out of paper. plus i am a super computer nerd. I'm currently making the website for my school. I luv making websites but this time I get paid! I also am (pretty) fluent in hebrew because I started learning it in my synagogue at age 3. Thats more than 10 years! I also take mandolin. My mom's the principal of my school and my dads a professor. I luv horse-riding at the stables I go to. I usually ride skipper. He hurt his foot cuz he was pawing at the food and the rusty feed thing stuck in just above the hoof. then he ran around the pasture and it got deeper and deeper. Now he has a cast on for like two months. So I am riding Kaity who is just as good. But she wont take the bit so I have to use a different kind of brindle on her. Kaity is an Arabian mix. She is white with little dappled grey spots. Skipper is a mix of alot of things but is mistly brown with white spots. He's a gelding but still has the temperment of a stallion. He is sweet when you love him though! sometimes he uses me as a scratching post and rubs his head all over me. Then you tell him to stop cuz im like falling over and he looks at me with his wonky one blue eye one brown eye. The reason one eye is blue is because there is a white patch that overlaps around that eye and it is the fur that makes the eyes change. Thats a pretty good fact so it'll be the fact of the day. cool. Maybe I'll get a picture of skippy one day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hello??? sigh. nice blog, freak.

Loopy said...

geez thanx emmy. always so supportive...