Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In Memory

Im sorry about yesterdays post. todays might me a littl short as well butwhen school stops I will make up for it... big time!
If you are in America and read this you probably know what a sad day yesterday was. 9/11 in when the planes crashed into New York. There were three crashing's all aimed at great American buildings. But in Philadelphia they crashed into a corn field because the people on the plane over rode the terrorist and made it fall in a cornfield. Because of their heroic deed none of the Senator's or our great President died. (I will give you time to mutter what a shame....)
The one in New York at 8:46 EAU time and 7:46 my time is the most famous. I was only little then but it made all America weep. Imagine all the people in the plane's calling on their cell phone's to their loved one's for the last time.

No comments: