Thursday, September 6, 2007

poems

im sick so u cant insult my poems ok? so here they are. have a fun time laughing:

Dreamday,

It wasn’t a dreamday,

One day it won’t be a dream,

Soft winds calling my name,

Coals burn and light with the sun,

Foals born a new hope is burning,

Maybe my dream isn’t done.

No swords shall be made from these fires,

Only hope, a new life, will be born,

Wars are past Battle is lost,

A Great Black savior in the sky,

Flying down from high,

Angels cry,

He ran away before then,

A lover from the past,

Reminds him of her dreams,

Mother’s, Father’s,

Sons and Daughters,

Hear my pled, do as I lead,

To stop all battle and grief,

Armor is thrown on the floor,

To rust and gather dust,

Bloodshed will be no more,

Sadness is a forever forgotten.

One day it won’t be a dreamday,

Today it’s almost done,

Tomorrow hope is turning,

Maybe it wasn’t a dreamday,

No, it isn’t a dream



the part which is red is optional. i am not christian so its not like jesus or anything. i think its better without that part but it doesnt matter. here is another


Pegasus
He rises as the sun leaves the sky,
A wild mane of stardust,
galloping in the night,
a whinny of thunder,
a cry of delight,
he comes when the moons in the sky,
he runs with the stars,
prancing and bucking till day comes again,
then descends in the morning light

and another

Show me a path -

Show me a path from misery,

Light me away through cold dark days,

Hand me a torch,

I’ll stay with you for time,

Build a Fyre to sit by,

A flame to kill the night,

Bring me back a good song,

To sing by the darkening light,

Give me your hand,

I’ll give you mine,

Don’t look back,

Show me a path,

And light my way through time!

and another

With Each Step

Wynd flying through his mane,

Fyre leaping with his name,

Sparks thundering with each step,

An Angel born of Darkness again-

Wynd flying through his mane,

Fyre leaping with his name,

Never stopping, Always going,

Down the plains he gallops

And thunders through the skies-

Wynd flying through his mane,

Fyre leaping with his name,

Hold on to the reins,

And you to will gallop with the clouds,

Never follow the Angels,

Or you’ll find you’re a slave with no death-

No breath will be you’re last,

Every moment hope flys past,

A prisoner of your own self,

Never waking to see,

Bright lights of the Free-

Wynd flying through his mane,

Fyre leaping with his name,

Catch the Reins,

And put you’re feet in the stirrups again,

Lead your own path,

Your own path through dark skies!

and another

Beyond the rush

Beyond the rush she whistles,

A slow forlorn tune,

Forever as she gallops on her roan,

As Herons screech above them,

And fish find their doom,

Forever as she gallops away,

She jumps over the sadness,

She crosses the lake,

She finds another path,

But not much easier to take,

As she whistles,

She turns her head,

for the ones before her,

Lost in the tide

hope you liked them! and OMG i just realized someone other than me came here! and voted on the best horse. but fear not oh great freisians i shall not let other horses get in your way! together we can have dominence of the world! BWA HA HA HA! im on a bit of a sugar high today. nad before I forget the cool thing about horses is that they are ticklish! yay! ok c u 2morrow.

No comments: