Wednesday, September 5, 2007

lol


ok, so the titles random but that never hurt no one. (but trust me, in real life my grammar aen't that bad) hell, ( + o) im even doing spell check! but this isnt about my writting(well, not much anyway.)
Here is a picture of a duck i took. i felt like putting up a picture that was un-horse like just so u know i have a life other then being with horses. (so what if the non-horse life is pretty sad. i do have an existence without my furry four legged motorcycles. just not much... *_* ) the horse like thing of today is to let your horse sniff your armpit. that lets them know you better.
Ok. I just put this link on my Howrse account so maybe people will come here. If you got the link from my howrse account horsePhan then please tell me in a comment or somethin. do u like my duck picture? I have more. I have a real gr-8 one of a rare white duck. tis not a swan swear. here it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is cute