Monday, January 21, 2008

fishies & kitties

ok so.... my mom was doing the fish tank and she accidentally put the beta in cold water while cleaning out the tank. so the beta "Zen" died, after 3 happy years. so now we are going to get a google-eyed fish...
also, Nadia peed all over my moms fancy work shoes and my dads briefcase, and the just-done-laundry. and she's been peeing for months now. we had to redo all the carpeting in our house and turn it to wood, because of her peeing. so, after 6 years of having her my dad wants us to put her to sleep. i love her so much, that i said if we couldn't have her, to give her to another family (preferably that we know) that doesn't have a dog (she only started peeing when she realized the dog was here to stay) so if you want a tortoise-shell kittycat....

1 comment:

Misha said...

I'm really sorry that you're dad wants to do that to your cat. I know what it's like to have to lose pets you love. We had to put my dog, Candy, asleep a few years ago. I loved her so much and I still miss her, but we got another dog, Misha, (hence my blogger name) who helps me from getting sad.

P.S. My beta fish died too. What a coincidence