Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dog Bites

You know how in cheesy cartoons the dog always bites the character's butt? well, my sister was ata party and their were tons of girls goofing around in their pj's and zoe reaches out to stroke the dog, and it turns around and bites her side. so, cuz its on her butt, she doesn't want the person there to wash it. So, now its infected. But she can't go to the doctor's cuz then the will have to tell him that A dog bit her and then the dog would be put to sleep. But it's her Best Friend's dog so she doesn't want to be responsible for killing it. complicated ... have any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.