Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Search for perfect non-mac MP3

In my search for the prefect non iPod mp3 i found
ISonic Snapbox X85
it looks good, costs less (75-90$) and does pictures, music, radio , video like I want but has absolutly NO reviews. if anyone has this please tell me, or if anyone has a link to a rating PLEASE tell me.
The Creative Zen V Plus looks like a good candidate, but I have heard that the buttons are hard to press and it fails to work after about a month.
I want something that will last with No moving parts (moving disk etc.)
and like 4+ GB in or around 100$...
The Sansa SanDisk is supposed to be really good but I have heard it doesnt last too long and the screen resolution isn't great....

The SanDisk looks better so I'm leaning towards it, but the real bummer ( :( ) is that its screen isnt very clear....

No comments: