Monday, July 7, 2008

Horsies!!

i just got back from riding Nicki, and she's so sweet.
i was lunging her and stuff and pivoting her on her front and back feet and thwn i sat down on the big mounting block to rest cuz its SO hot out today and she comes up and puts her head in my lap! it was the cuteist EVER.
and then later on i walk over to get the lunging whipand she follows me. then i trotted with her. Its really fun. Its hard to d oit on the outside of the arena, so you have to stand on the inside( thats by the wall if u dont kno =) ) and lean forward a bit and cluck and then start slow jogging. Sometimes you have to jog in place for a little while. And the leaning forward really helps.... i donno why but it does. =)
she is SO cute.....
i LUV Nikki. and skipper. and buckley..... ok, so i luv 'em all *gives giant horsie hug* actually, i did hug her alot and so now im all human and horse sweaty with the arena dirt all over by WHITE Dr. Seuss shirt.... and the "P" chipped on my fingernails so now it looks like " Stoo the war "
and i was lunging so long that the whip cut my skin and on my left hand the skin peeled and i have a blister. and i made the mistake of mearing my riding boots so i have blisters on my big toes. but SO worth it =) at least i didnt wear my jodpurs... i wound have sweated to death, lol

No comments: